Details Necessary to Intimate or Register Claim
The flowing details are required to intimate or register a claim :
- Policy Number and Details
- Driver Details including Driving License and Address
- Car Registration Details such as Make, Model, Engine and Chassis Number
- Accident Details such as Date, Time, Location, Description
- Address of Inspection including Garage
- Mileage or Kilometre Reading
- Contact Details of Owner
A reference number is provided after the claim is successfully registered, and it should be used in all future emails / forms / correspondence.
Once a claim is registered for repair work after an accident, the surveyor appointed by the company will inspect the car and estimate the cost of repairs. Once the claim is approved, the repairs are done and car returned to you after it is found road worthy.